Capitol Concierge General Job DescriptionA corporate concierge is responsible for marketing and providing concierge services, general lobby oversight, and maintaining an appropriate rapport with property management by reporting any problems, tenant concerns and notable activity. He/she greets all guests and clients that pass by the desk and is able to respond to questions regarding the neighborhood for client.
Capitol Concierge is currently seeking full-time, part-time and weekend concierges.
Click here to submit your on-line application.
A Corporate Concierge is responsible for marketing and providing concierge services, general lobby oversight, maintaining an appropriate rapport with property management by reporting any problems, tenant concerns and notable activity. He/she greets all guests and clients that pass by the desk and is able to respond to their questions regarding the neighborhood and property. A concierge's personal appearance and desk area should be neat, displaying a professional image in line with Capitol Concierge's standards at all times. The concierge is consistent in projecting an approachable and positive demeanor, is prompt, good with follow up and accessible to his/her clients most of the day. Customer service is top priority for the concierge and he/she keeps up with area events, our vendor services, and marketing strategy in order to provide a quality service 100% of the time.
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Marketing-oriented with ability to build lasting relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team-player, enthusiastic and positive, polished, poised and professional
- High School Graduate (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- Prior retail, customer service center, administrative and/or sales experience required.
- Computer proficiency is a must. (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Coordinating corporate and individual requests including but not limited to: meeting/event planning, personal/corporate gifts, event tickets and entertainment, flowers, gift baskets, limousine/jet charters, auto detailing and more.
- Event Planning/Activity Coordination: planning tenant appreciation parties (ice cream socials, fall harvests, and holiday events); coordinating special events and activities (day trips, golf outings, happy hours, VIP seating); and promoting participation in community/civic events (blood, food, clothing and toy drives etc).
- Marketing and Promotion of Concierge Services and Events: proactively educating clients on the resources and programs available to them through the concierge service. Includes: cultivating relationships, adding and increasing client users and usage, and building client loyalty, trust and confidence.